View Single Post
Old 2008-11-22, 02:27   Link #1294
dfens

Personally I could care less what people think of my or fellow collectors taste. I wish their was more male figures but sad to say they're not. It's no different if you see someone with a star wars figure, or whatever collectible they're into.

It is true probably 95% are males that buy these figures. We don't play with them, they are for display purposes. Hell and if it came down to it which it never will a investment. Some are very popular and only available for a short time in limited numbers they can fetch a pretty penny.

I proudly display them in a display case to show my love and dedication to a particular show or manga. Plus I think they look kind of cool to admire the craftsmanship. Same thing when I buy a art book or manga.

If I could and had the space I would buy tons of other ones, and I have the money to do so. But I choose to get only the ones that are my favorite.

And Voracious Hollow I think it's sad to pass judgment on others. You may be wondering, but I'm not some weirdo. I hold a job, have a personal life, had many girlfriends, I get out of the house. My life isn't being wasted.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote