View Single Post
Old 2009-12-07, 17:27   Link #84
wontaek

Couple of thoughts

1. Misaka Shiori is Moe.

2. I think CCY did a brilliant job coordinating a campaign blitz at the right time. Too bad that such accomplishment would be hard to repeat as the rules changed to prevent a single round burst to 'benefit' so much.

3. Shiho Matsuri, Amamiya Yuuko, Hitotsubashi Yurie are all moe.

4. I failed in getting Sola even into nomination phase for my school's anime club's next semester anime, despite getting endorsement from 2 other members. That's what can happen if nomination slots are all picked by club president, who don't have to bow to mass pressure.

5. I think it is also safe to say Kuronuma Sawako will pass the nomination phase. Too many people are talking about Kimi ni Todoke for it to not happen.

6. Ep. 10 of Natsu no Arashi may have placed Arashiyama Sayoko into prelim as well. See the episode yourself for the reason.

7. Saten Ruiko is Moe.

8. Tsukishima Sisters are all moe, including the replacement sister, Takigawa Akane.

9. Lack of recognition for Cross Game series makes me doubt humanity.

10. I wonder how well Sacred Blacksmith characters will do. The characters are deliberately designed to hit the moe watchers, but the series also lacks mass recognitions.

11. I think we will have couple of contenders who surprisingly won't pass nomination for people thought others will nominate them.

12. Misaka Mikoto looks awfully strong these days. However, I saw some pictures of Nagato Yuki recently that makes me believe she will finish again in top 4 next year.

13. I don't think Katsura Hinagiku can repeat unless they come up with 3rd season that somehow surpasses 2nd season. Just, Impossible.

14. Will Shana dominate in the regular season again, only to fail in DE?

15.Will Clannad girls fade?

16. How well would Akiyama Mio do? Will she make it to DE, or is the hate too strong?

17. Which character will pull of a feat similar to Shinku and do very well compared to this year? I think, again, Misaka Mikoto is the most likely candidate for this.

18. Will Railgun and Seitokai no Ichizon dominate in the nomination phase? How much hope do they have in the prelim?

19. Does Hanato Kobato have a chance? Should I drop her for Tsuchimiya Kagura?

20. Can Fate Testarossa make a comeback to reclaim the tiara?