View Single Post
Old 2011-02-27, 06:42   Link #492
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSaba View Post
Im digging your theory bro. Im going to be doing some digging see what I can find out more about relations to to the real world with this story. It seems to me like there could be more flawless character development and presentation (Given that Laura in a mere 4 episodes, Hated Ichika, Got mad at Chifuyu, Fought and got her ass beat, Then claimed him her "wife" or "bride" what have you. With a kissu kissu. ~chu~....)
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Reworking profile due to new information.......
Ah yes, developer hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
On the flipside, episode 8 just gave a minor level of justification for Kyral and mine's cybernetic enhanced characters.

Go us!
Who somehow predate the release of IS wtf?

At least we know that the timeline before the release of IS has already deviated as a result, with the tech level of the world already higher than ours by a certain amount. That's should ease off some fire on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
Ok, updated all my chars. Either reformatted some info or added some stuff.

Now time to sleep and get chapter 3 on.
That's bloody fast!!

~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

Karon has been completely overhauled.

Most of the character building bits are the same, with a bit more info about Kha-nyan's catty habits. Her photo has changed to fit the Orimura little sister role better. (I also discovered that the profile already specifies her having short hair, but somehow I shopped a pic with long hair. Oops. ) As the short hair resulted from a particularly nasty fight later in the story, so any fanart drawn with her with long hair is still accurate.

As promised earlier, I reworked the sneaky mass production technology so as not to clash with the Alaska Treaty (and included a jibe at the water issue. )

The IS design on the other hand has been completely redone, and the result is a simple suit can fits Karon's bill better. It allows me to have both the beamspam cake and eat the kungfu cake.

Btw, if you notice any "Imouto Imouto" (I used Find and Replace function) please let me know.

So that means Termie you're going to need to reevaluate the I-Type Vandam Imouto.