Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 05:59   Link #9635
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
Well, he is the person most likely to know what happened to the angel, given that he absorbed its human host. And I'm pretty sure we can believe everything he's telling them (i.e. telling us) here. I don't think Imai would feed us any misinformation while explaining all of that stuff. (OK, what he says about dark matter isn't entirely correct... but it's only a manga, after all. )

About ANn... I'm starting to think the only way for Blade to win this one is for him to regain his "sign of the king" that Eve "stole" from him. And, of course, there's only one way for him to do that. And while he's at it, why not fuse with the rest of his allies* too? It's about time we saw him utilise the "greatest power of the Adam series" he was talking about.

* Not Teruyama, obviously.

By the way, did anyone else spot the connection with "Sacred Sword of the Reaper" in this episode?
Actually, I'd figure Ishiyama or someone who was alive at the time of the Second Christ would know more about him, especially since it was Triple Six who killed him. Since Ishiyama is also attached to the former government, perhaps he knows about the worm-hole technology, about the dark matter, and the truth behind the Adam Project. He might be feeding some of this information to Arclight which is then being passed to Blade (and us). He could also be lying to Arclight, too, depending on what Triple Six wants to do with creating a new world in which the new human race are Needlesses and other geniuses.

As for the connection with the Sacred Sword, is it that Arclight used both fire and ice at the same time?