View Single Post
Old 2009-01-10, 17:57   Link #76
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
A very nice episode not to mention touching. When I was listening to Nagisa speak during her graduation ceremony i couldn't help but to tear up a bit. The realization of what Nagisa has over come finally set in. She has had her good times and bad time but persevered. Taking 5 years to complete high school would break most people i believe and i dont know if she could have kept going without Tomoya. Also, i dont think Tomoya could have come as far as he did without Nagisa they needed and found each other when they both truly need someone. Their romance has been a touching one and having it all end with their marriage is very fitting i couldn't be happier. I couldn't help to notice how grown up Nagisa looked when they went to inform Tomoya's father of the news of their marriage.

I am not surprised that Nagisa parents approved of the marriage. Even though Akio made Tomoya work for it, i would expect nothing less i mean this is his little girl were talking about. Seeing them together they already looked like family but before when Tomoya lived there they already looked like family. The scene with Nagisa drunk was too damn funny then her mom got in on it and it just got carried away.

I loved this episode it was nothing short of a treat im sad to see it go soon. The final shot of the ring of Nagisa's finger was just too touching and it summed up the culmination of everything we have seen them go through.