View Single Post
Old 2010-10-15, 01:09   Link #960
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
I don't really argue on this kind of thing, so i just leave it to people to judge whether this anime is in the right direction for me or not. To me it is good as it is. Nothing to complain so far. Beside capturing the girls isn't my favourite part of the manga.

You're complaining about how each episode should worth 2 chapters at least. Ever wonder how they managed to adapt first chapter into one episode? If you do your conversion based on the total page per chapter, you will find that episode 1 and 2 were worth 3 chapters of manga. I know you based your point on the fact that the 2nd half of episode 2 was worth 1 chapter of the manga. But hey, they managed to adapt the first half of the episode, which was roughly worth 2 chapters of the manga. And nothing went wrong there... at least from the way i feel it. The adaptation didn't missed anything so far... maybe a little tiny insignificant details, but that's tolerable.

You know if i want to argue about adaptation, i would rather do it on other titles like most JC Staff's adaptation series. All i was hoping for is for a studio to be completely faithful to the original manga, and that's what Manglobe been doing so far. So far reading in this thread, its mostly only the character design that got people's popping their veins on the head, very less people complaining about how faithful the adaptations been going. And my answer to that are - near perfect, so far so good, nothing went wrong for now. And i don't really expect you to agree with me on that. I already expected these things months before it starts airing anyway, so i didn't feel shocked or surprised with how they're adapting the manga into anime.
You're still misunderstanding my point, as well as being factually wrong.

The first episode covered chapter 1, which was indeed three times as long as a normal chapter, and they did indeed cut some things out. I complained about that a while ago and I am no longer talking about that because it's in the past.

Episode 2 adapted chapter 2 and 3, and had a very nice pace. I want them to continue as they've done episode 2. No more, no less. I'm not complaining about the adaptation, I'm praising it. However, because of your misunderstanding, you're both defending the adaptation that i'm not even attacking while at the same implicitly attacking it yourself by claiming an optimal scheme that is not consistent with what they're doing. You are, quite simply, wrong. Your facts are incorrect. We both agree with how the series should be adapted, but because your facts are wrong you're arguing with me for no reason. I find this tiresome.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote