View Single Post
Old 2011-08-01, 17:59   Link #1
crafordstinson

What's your ecchi anime wishlist?

So If you guys don't know already, I'm a huge fan of ecchi anime. I was just curious to see how many of you guys like ecchi anime and what your ecchi anime wishlist would be. It can be based on a manga, game, or be a continuation of an already existing ecchi anime.

Well here's my list:

Continuation of already existing anime:

Seikon no Qwaser: Season 3
Suggested Studio: Hoods Entertainment
Chances of Being Animated: Very High
Possible Ecchiness Level: Very High

Without spoiling anything too great

Spoiler for end of season II:

Also it would be awesome to just see more Qwaser in general. I'd imagine that they would have to wait for the manga to get significantly farther ahead, so they have more material to work off of. That way, they won't have to resort to filler episodes. So we would probably have to wait a while before we see anything about season 3.

Queen's Blade Rebellion
Suggested Studio: Arms
Chances of Being Animated: Very High

I am already aware that there will be two OVAs released in the fall for Queen's Blade Rebellion. However, those OVAs will be more like prequels to the actual Queen's Blade Rebellion storyline. So what I want to see is a full 12 - 24 episode series focusing on the Queen's Blade Rebellion storyline. This will show all of the new rebellion characters as well as the old Queen's Blade characters with their new outfits/designs.

Koihime Musou: Season 4
Suggested Studio: Doga Kobo
Chances of Being Animated: Moderate - High
Possible Ecchiness Level: Moderate - High

Koihime Musou is a nice ecchi series that has a ton of characters. So many characters, in fact, that that they all don't get a lot of sreentime. So another season of Koihime Musou would focus on more of the characters that didn't get as much focus in the first three seasons. Hopefully then all of the characters will have a decent amount of screentime.

Strike Witches: Season 3
Suggested Studio: Gonzo
Chances of Being Animated: Moderate
Possible Ecchiness Level: Moderate

With this season of Strike Witches, I think instead of focusing on the same girls from the first season, maybe they can focus on a different division of witches. Maybe the Africa group or something. The girls from the first two seasons could make some guest appearances though.

Based on Manga:

Vita Sexualis (Manga)
Suggested Studio: Hoods Entertainment (Same Group as Qwaser)
Chances of Being Animated: Moderate
Possible Ecchinesss Level: Very High

So this manga is written by the same author that does the Seikon no Qwaser manga. That's the reason why I think Hoods should do this one so it would have a similar transition from Qwaser manga to anime. This manga is pretty ecchi and has lots of nudity. If this got animated, it would probably be Qwaser level ecchiness.

Yomeiro Choice (Manga)
Suggested Studio: Xebec (Same Group that did Kanokon/Ladies vs Butlers)
Chances of Being Animated: Low - Moderate

So this is a really ecchi harem manga that would be awesome if it was animated. I was thinking that the same people that did Kanokon/Ladies vs Butlers would be the best choice to animate this. It just looks like something that would be right up their alley. Unfortunately though, the chances for this being animated are probably pretty low. The manga seems like it will be ending soon, probably due to the Tokyo Youth Protection law. So seeing this animated is probably wishful thinking.

Oretama (My Balls) (Manga)
Suggested Studio: Hoods Entertainment
Chances of Being Animated: Low - Moderate

So here is a manga that is both extremely ecchi and really funny at the same time. It would be really awesome if this got animated. I don't know if it would happen though. It may be too over-the-top to be animated as a non hentai anime. The level of sexual humor and nudity would probably not be allowed on Japanese TV, even censored. The only studio that would probably be brave enough to animate this would be Hoods probably.

Well that's my list. While some probably have a really good chance of happening (like Qwaser Season 3 and Queen's Blade Rebellion), others are probably just wishful thinking and most likely won't happen (like My Balls and Yomeiro Choice).

So what kinds of ecchi anime would you guys want to see made in the future?
crafordstinson is offline   Reply With Quote