View Single Post
Old 2008-10-24, 15:57   Link #53
Tiran86

Ordered by interest.

1. Toradora- Holds my top spot for the season currently, ever since I read the first two novels. The characters are interesting, its fun to see how it holds up to the novels (and it stands well on its own too), and I'm really looking forward to seeing how they present Ami.

2. To Aru Majutsu no Index- I've been thoroughly enertained by this show so far, so I'll probably follow this until completion.

3. Clannad After Story- Good anime, not really much to comment on it other than that. I'm following because I liked the first season and I want to see how the story unfolds.

4. Tytania- Like many others, I followed this because I'm a fan of LoGH. So far its kept me interested, but it hasn't wowed me yet. I still might drop it, but its probably a keeper.

5. ef - a tale of melodies- Same reasons as Clannad.

6. Hyakko- I'm undecided on this one. First two episodes were amusing (haven't watched the third yet). If it continues to be funny and shows a hint of plot I may follow it all the way through.

7. Kannagi- I picked this one up because of the praise it was getting, and for the first two episodes, I didn't really see what they were talking about. The third episode was actually much more interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing if it can keep that up.

8. Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka- The first episode seemed like a good take on an old premise. Second and third episodes were a step down to a bad take on an old premise. If it doesn't recover by the fifth episode or so, I'll probably drop it.

9. Michiko to Hatchin- Too early to judge. There's been no real interaction between the main characters yet so I don't have a good idea of what the series is supposed to be. I haven't hated any characters lately as much as I hated Hana's foster family so the writers may be able to do some good strong plotlines.

Other than that, I'm keeping an eye on Skip Beat! I'm a fan of the manga, but I don't feel like picking this series up as its airing while I'm following so many other series. I will definitely watch after its completion, or if I drop a couple series from this list. Which would most likely be Akane-iro and Kannagi or Hyakko.

For all the other series, I'll check out sometime in the future if anything catches my eye or I hear good things about them.
Tiran86 is offline   Reply With Quote