View Single Post
Old 2012-03-08, 20:36   Link #1056

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Gundam movies (actual movies, not the movie-ish Special Editions) are actually extremely rare. There's only... what, three of them? Char's Counterattack, Gundam F91, and A wakening of the Trailblazer.

I don't think AGE is doing well enough to justify getting a movie. And proper characterization for a new protagonist is particularly difficult when it's all condensed down to a single movie--we saw that with Gundam F91.
I was thinking of it in the style of Char's C, where we already know the characters, but are older and wiser, not create a new protagonist. However that doesn't rule out seeing maybe the possible children of Kio.

It maybe depends on if there will be a love interest for Kio. If there is, it strengthens the possibility of a movie happening.

It just makes so much sense for a film. (RX-78-Zeta-ZZ-Hi-Nu.) and I doubt it that Asemu/Romary will have Kio when they're in their fifties or above. There's still that 25 years left to cover after Kio's story. Considering that the series said the conflict lasts over 100 years, the story won't end until AG 200 or later making Asemu at that time, in his late seventies, if he survives that is.
44433322 is offline   Reply With Quote