Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-17, 15:46   Link #10844
NinjaRealist
Battoru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
@NinjaRealist -- Although he's just an acquaintance I offer my sincere condolences. It's never something pleasant.
Thanks mate. He was just a nice guy I knew ( a friend of many of my friends) who had helped me out on a few occasion, so it wasn't an enormous personal tragedy, but seeing all the grieving family members when they held a memorial service at my school, it really made me think about how this kind of thing can affect people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
Not to be rude, but someone mind answering my questions?
I feel like a lot of people have given you roughly the same answer to roughly the same question that you keep asking.

Based on this and your previous posts, it seems like what you want is not really a girlfriend but a sexual encounter. Sex is a big part of having a girlfriend but actually, having a girlfriend is more about having someone to talk to and spend time with, because this is 95% of what boyfriends and girlfriends do with each other.

You also seem to see attending a fraternity party as some kind of magical gateway to getting laid. I assure you this is not the case. No matter where you are a, a girl will not hook up with you unless:

a) The girl is physically attracted to you.

b) The girl is emotionally attracted to you (though be warned, for some people physical attraction IS emotional attraction).

c) The girl thinks they can gain something from you (not only money but social status and fame).

d) The girl has heard wild rumors about your sexual prowess from all of her friends.(read desire to get off and expectation that you can fulfill that desire)

Unless you can fulfill one of these four conditions then you're chances of getting laid are slim to none my friend. It doesn't matter if you are at a frat party or if you are at an anime convention (I have never been to an anime convention so I am actually not sure if people ever get laid there, though I have heard about wild hotel parties at conventions from people I knew on IRC) this will almost always be the case.

You need to start looking at things more empathically. By this I mean you need to ask yourself a simple but serious question, "Why would a girl want to date/have sex with me?" If you don't have a lot of confident answers to that question then what you really need most is to develop yourself into someone that does.

And this is why I keep going back to the muscles thing. It may be hard to grow muscles, but it's still easier than the other way of increasing your desirability, such as getting your own place, getting your own car/motorcycle, becoming an excellent conversationalist, these are all more difficult than getting some muscle definition.