Thread: Nozoki Ana
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-18, 01:57   Link #99
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
You're grasping at straws now if you think it matters who is more guilty. I don't think either one cares about bragging rights on who is bad, but not as bad. They're both wrong at the end of the line.
Well its like saying hey you lied to me, and hey you killed a person equally bad. I think both a bad but Yuri is still quite a bit worse with what she did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Anyway ... another discussion about NTR? Really? One of these blurry terms that is constantly evolving and changing through the internet? It lacks a clear definition, tagging an incident as NTR is just a matter of interpretation.
I think it is pretty ok defined. Sometimes bit complicated but if you play eroge games or visit the selling suites you should grasp the NTR.

NTR is basically loosing ones love interest interest.

However, in this case actual possesion of the said love interest is not needed. She could be already dating etc but the whole thing is portrayed from MC perspective and he still feels the loss and the frustration watching her and other away.

There are also many love interest (even not necessarily romantic one) like brother feeling loss of sister or son , loosing mother.

Still to sum up - its loosing loves interest, one-sided or not. The story should either be played from main guys perspective or the unfaithful girl (to show her guilt etc) or from third person perspective.

If its showed from the bad guy who does the stealing perspective then its not netorare anymore but a netori.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote