View Single Post
Old 2011-11-22, 20:56   Link #1032
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
I got the most insane glitch today...

My follower, that dark elf hireling from Whiterun, died earlier when we were fighting in the Ratway of Riften. I accidentally zapped her with lightning from behind (story of your life if you're going to work as my tank)

So I figured I'd try getting married with my new henchman. Everything was prepared and I stepped in the chapel. Cool, a bunch of characters from the town show up. Then my old henchman's...corpse...shows up. Everyone freaks out. My bride-to-be expresses her disgust and goes back home. The priest accuses me of ruining the wedding. >_>

Luckily I don't get a bounty or anything. The priest tells me that since Mara teaches forgiveness, they'll redo the ceremony if I can make up with the bride. So I throw the corpse into a closet, drag her back and we continue the wedding, and this time there's no disturbance.
I guess that means bad stuff for my wedding.
I killed her as well, but it was more she forced my hand. I talked to her to hire her, and after she got up, my character got teleported behind her and would not budge. Neither would she.

A normal person would have reloaded, but I said screw it and stabbed her repeatedly.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote