View Single Post
Old 2006-05-12, 00:51   Link #37
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

The Late Night Call (Ep. 06)

Kimiyoshi family member A: "Hello? I'm so sorry to call you at this late night. This is Kimiyoshi. Is this the head of the family? ....Yes! No, no, I thank you for that. Yes. ....Well, ...I apologize in advance in asking you this question at this time of hour but, we were just wondering if our grandfather was at your place right now. ...Yes, that's what we thought too! Once again, I'm sorry for calling you this late in the evening. Oh no, thank you. Good-bye. Yes, good night to you too...."

ching

Kfm B: "So? Looks like he wasn't there either?"
Kfm A: "Hmm...this is strange. He always gives us a call whenever he's running a bit late in excitement!"
Kfm B: "You called everyone in his regular Go members right?"

ring ring!!!

Kfm A: "Hello! This is Kimiyoshi."
Mion: "This is Sonozaki. How is it going? Has the village chief been found?"
Kfm A: "Oh Mion-chan. ...No. We've tried everyone we could think of, but had no luck. Where could he be? We're starting to get a bit worried..."
Mion: "We've called on our end to see where he might be, but we had no luck either."
Kfm A: "......"

Mion: "I've discussed this with grandma, and she mentioned that we should call out the youth corps."
Kfm A: "At...at this time of the night...? And it hasn't been judged that he went missing yet..."
Mion: "It's right after Watanagashi. If we still can't find him, we should notify the authorities in the morning. Whether we find him or not, it is best to do what we can do right now to avoid the pain in the gut."
Kfm A: "Did Oryou-san say that?"
Mion: "Yes. If you don't believe me, I can put her on the phone for you?"
Kfm A: "Oh no, that isn't necessary. Alright, we'll convene the youth corps and start a search. And if by chance we can't find him...we'll go to the police in the morning."
Mion: "Thanks. Please use the proper channels to bring out the youth corps. I'll also be joining to represent my grandma"
Kfm A: "Oh, thank you. We'll start calling them right now."
Mion: "Yes, thank you."

Last edited by kj1980; 2006-05-17 at 00:24.