View Single Post
Old 2009-10-06, 21:22   Link #1080
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
Like the amv that was posted.

Shirley had a really tragic fate. I wonder how her classmates reacted. The writers should have shown a time of mourning from the Ashford Academy School board at the very least.
Well, the most we got was her actual funeral scene and we could clearly see that Rivalz and Milly were deeply saddened by her death. Not that we got much more than that. Still, afterwards they did seem to be taking relatively well that one of their best friends was dead (and apparently by suicide, no less).

Quote:
I hope Shirleys mom will be able to move on. It is kind of sad how she thinks her daughter commited suicide while the father died by being buried alive.
Like I've always said, Shirley's mother is quite possibly even more unfortunate than Shirley. I mean, the woman loses her husband and daughter, quite possibly the only family she has in the world, in about the span of a year. The last we see of her is her sobbing at her daughter's grave. I mean, I know she wasn't an important character or anything, but I really wish we could've known what happened to her.

Oh, also Fumiko Orikasa doesn't appear to be on the "guest list" for the live action final PD. Meaning she probably won't be there with the rest of the cast and thus it seems doubtful Shirley will have an appearance. Thoughts?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote