Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 12:11   Link #1300
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
I actually like your idea. If say Achiga lose at episode 12 and the last 3 remaining episodes spent on them reuniting with Nodoka and they had a friendly match with Kiyosumi that would be nice.

However, as much as I would like to see Senriyama made it through to the finals, the situation that you suggested seemed unlikely.

If Nodoka had been expecting her friends at the national, how come she never contact them before? There is also her dream sequence at the beginning of episode 10 where she questioned herself, "Why was she having this dream now?" And what about Saki? I don't think she has any intention of meeting her sister before their match in the finals. And more importantly, how will Achiga manga continue after the point you mentioned here?
I think(and I hope) teru will end up smashing them, engage comeback for later rounds, end up second place but very close. But yeah that dream hopefully doesn't foreshadow their(achiga's) win. Even though I dislike everyone in the achiga anime besides Teru, I hope the achiga girls don't just disappear after this and still have some relevance by meeting up with Kiyosumi at least.
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote