View Single Post
Old 2008-04-30, 22:13   Link #14399
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Oh geez... don't really know what to say about these things. Nothing good, that's for certain. I feel like I'm reading a 10 year-old's attempt at a comic book. Bad spelling/grammar, lousy art several steps lower in quality than any other comic or doujin I've ever read...

Rick, all I can really say is keep at it because you'll never improve if you give up on it. When your art looks like this...

Spoiler for Epic Doujin Art:

...come and show it to me again.

Then again, maybe I just have my standards set way too high. I can't even make stick figures right, which puts you several dozen levels above my level of artistic ability.
Thankyou very much, I really apreciate your sincerity and words

Now, I hope you understand, that because English isn't my lenguaje (I'm from Mexico) My grammar isn't very good, belive me I try to improve it day by day, with boocks and extra regular classes, I'm getting better (I think ) and about the design, well, I'm still getting friendly with Nanoha & company because this is the first Doujinshi I adventure to make, It's going to be 13 chapters with a work time of a year, all my previus works and comics were originals (In fact, most of the newe characters I put in my doujinshi cames from my other stories) If you could check those you shall saw that they reach the potential of the one you post, Thanks again

Oh, just to make you know, please don't reply this message because I don't want to get out of topic in this thread, that coment about the "10 years old" was really ofensive, I felt really upset

Guess... I'm getting out off topic here, the moderators will put an eye on me
Better fix it quickly