View Single Post
Old 2011-12-22, 06:01   Link #191
ImagineThat
Cant think of one Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
i didnt say it was his biggest concern -_- its when stacked with all the rest that really screws him over. although i wouldnt even say losing inori is his biggest loss/trauma this ep. it's really the guilt from killing the little brother in the previous one
Well it looks like we have our wires crossed. I understand that you do not feel being booted from FP is causing his biggest distress. Its obvious from the start he is suffering from the guilt of failing to protect Jun which has re awakened memories that were repressed.

I'm refuting the idea that after loosing his place in FP, it was the biggest thing plaguing his mind and the tipping point that caused him to act the way he did with Hare. The first thing he does after being confronted by Gai and Ayase, is ask for Inori's number so they can stay in touch and is in tears after their farewell. Coupled with how obsessive and emotionally needy he has acted towards Inori and how apathetic he has been at times with FP, gives a very strong indication at his personal value system.