View Single Post
Old 2012-08-11, 00:29   Link #2982
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

No lie but CBBE is freaking awesome. Too bad it doesn't work too well with other armor/clothing mods. If you're 18+ I'd recommend getting the nude CBBE mod and the "bouncy" mod with it (just search for CBBE at skyrim nexus and look up all the optional mods that go with it). It makes my follower's outfit "realistic" if you know what I mean (she's not completely nude, just is wearing er, skimpy clothing, so to speak in addition to CBBE haha). I'd love to post a screenshot but not sure if that'd be allowed

Just thought I'd post a major opinion on Dawnguard (no spoilers of course). Overall, the story was pretty good, but I personally don't think it was worth my $20 alone. I have over a 100 mods (I'm always surprised I haven't encountered any major problems with having so many mods using both Steam workshop and skyrim nexus) which I feel made it worth the price, probably more. If any of you are contemplating on getting it, the mods will make it worth the price. I just simply made a new character and hit lvl 10 and started it. I rushed through it, I just wanted to go for the plot so I hardly even played the original Skyrim. I'll be doing a 2nd turn doing the opposite faction but play the entire skyrim with it as well (in other words, this mage character will truly be my "main" character).

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote