Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 18:13   Link #2079
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
Hmm...

Like I said way back, I am rather certain that Taichi loves Inaba and not Iori. He just misplaced his feelings a bit. Not too sure Iori really loves Taichi either. She wasn't even remotely serious last episode during that discussion with Inaba and she still doesn't trust him with her secrets. She is way more in love with Inaba if you ask me o_o

Iori is still definitely the darkest character and more than likely the one with the murkiest past (and present, if her phone calls and phony smiles right after were any indication) but holy shit that bit about Aoki, Nana and Yui caught me completely off guard.

It's kinda harsh but I couldn't care less about Yui's past ._. It's boring compared to the rest of them.

Oh and guys, remember Taichi's wise words that started off the show. Any real man (and honestly, woman), would choose both Iori and Inaba and not one or the either.

I was hoping I would see something interesting from the other two girls (meganekko class-rep and Yui and not imouto-chanx2) but meh they seem to be just stocks for now.
This. I Answered exactly that during the first episode, and when Taichi said that himself I lol'd.

That's the only true answer.

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote