View Single Post
Old 2010-03-08, 12:30   Link #96
Siegfridus
Tlacuilo

Spoiler for for space sake:

I think you underestimate Uiharu's power. She can be in -100 °C or even more less temperature without a single piece of clothes in her and still be alive as if she were in the middle of spring!! She can survive any environment
Not a defense system? I wonder who can reach those places before dying

But anyways, what i liked about this episode is the level of "I'll do what i can to save those children" attitude of Kiyama. Although Mikoto behaves very "Yes! I trust the system will save these children before their own interest"...which is very unlikely stance of any organization, in academy city at least. Although we already saw in the manga how we can identify both character for the same actions they take, i think (in the anime) they're building more and more this situation.
I can imagine how mikoto will fall apart (and harder than the manga) when she finds out the Sister Program that the beloved system she trusted is running (IF we happen to see that on screen of course)...she'll find herself Very identified with Kiyama (that's what i hope, at least) and, perhaps, she'll be sorry for being such a douche.

And come on. Even Heaven Canceller works with Kiyama. This dude cannot work with evil people for evil acts! HE saves fucking lives everytime he have dinner!

Although I thought that they were going to awake the children and send them to different parts of the planet. So they would be far enough to create some porutergaisto effect... but i guess they want to keep it within the city boundaries
Siegfridus is offline   Reply With Quote