View Single Post
Old 2010-12-04, 07:57   Link #44
Anubis62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
That was me using a rhetorical question to criticize what you're doing.
If that's the case, then my entire point of view could be rhetorical just to make you debate with me for no reason.

Quote:
It seems like instead of addressing my point, you just asked me to help you 'fix' the plot. As in, you asked me to help you write fanfiction.
No?
The line between a novelization and fanfiction will be walked carefully
and
yes; it has elements of "Fan-fiction" in it, but that does not make it a fanfiction

You must refute that last point to start with, Gin; so far, you have not done that.

Quote:
a) just because its different from most fanfictions, doesn't mean its not fanfiction.
b)The line goes away when you start filling in plot holes, as soon as you do that, it becomes fanfiction.
Sure it is.
And...Um...no? Prove it. THAT'S what I've been waiting for, gin; while you've been smart-mouthing and giving us links to being rikrolled.

Quote:
This isn't about making my reputation bigger, its about using my smart-mouth/fingers to ridicule you while I wait for you to come up with a valid argument.

Since you can't seem to refute my argument, I guess you are admitting, that you are in fact writing a fanfiction?
You are blinded by your self-righteousness; obviously, I have made a very clear case, and you have not yet refuted it; except by repeating the fact that it IS, in fact, fanfiction. You are just making declarative statements; whereas I am at least supporting my views.
I've made many of your comments...disappear. You'll say something; I'll destroy it. you cut your losses and shut your mouth. It's only a matter of time, Teacher, until the same thing happens. Does "plagiarism vs copyright", "sense of humor", "Tite Kubo getting credit" and "lists", ring a bell?
You could pass it off as being a smart mouth, but then you were just making a fool of yourself and wasting your own time.

@ Maewie
Having a Bleach avatar is against the law. Writing fanfiction IS AGAINST THE LAW.
SELLING my book would be "against the law". Doing ANYTHING with someone Else's work is "against the law". It's only when you sell the stuff that there's a real issue.

Last edited by Anubis62; 2010-12-04 at 08:55.