View Single Post
Old 2006-07-07, 10:54   Link #15
LostBlue
祭囃子

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopelfish
Two questions:
1. Are the Lizardy/"SEED Mode" eyes only part of anime or they are in game too?
2. Mekashi-hen is going to have only 2 episodes? Only 2 are listed on wikipedia and anidb.
1) Happens in the game, but the game really lack graphics. It's more of a novel in a game format with Tachi-e's (character portraits) as a bonus. The BG sounds + and the Chara Portraits do add a lot to the actual text. Especially when they don't match the text.

2) Meakashi should be 5 EPs (guessing) - I can't imagine it shorter and I think it can be nicely done with that many. Tsumihoroboshi I'm guessing 6 which I don't feel is enough. Ch6 is long and is a roller coaster from start from finish more so than any of the other chapters. I'm guessing they'll cut out a lot from scrap 34 and flashbacks (both) short. Personally, I didn't like the chapter too much, but my favorite scenes/lines are in this one - go figure. I just hope they keep the "ending," which made me happy. だって殆んど連続事件に全然関係なかったから、それでちょっとイライラしてた。屋根での決闘はとくに... まぁ、圭ちゃんの決意はカッコウよかった。マジで惚れ直した ^^; They probably won't to keep the anime nicely wrapped up, but I hope they do. Akasaka fukki banzai~ \(^^)/
LostBlue is offline   Reply With Quote