View Single Post
Old 2011-01-31, 14:30   Link #222
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenjo_Utena View Post
I liked what Triple_R had to say in response to my post. My point was that, IMO, the less complicated the plot is the more interesting Madoka Magica will be.

Anyone who watches this show must notice how creepy Kyube is. Is anyone going to be impressed if it turns out he's had an evil agenda this whole time? Anyone?

I think it will be far more chilling if it turns out he really has been trying to save the world by throwing the lives of young girls into hell.
Well, that's different. Everyone has their own preferences, and I can understand why you would like things to develop this way better. I disagree though, but I do understand!

Still, your previous post was about the logic of the show, and being chilling or interesting has little to do with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalman View Post
But so far in the anime she's always been seen with a shield. That could be an indication of her having a defensive style - her technique in episode 3 required the witch to attack her to swallow the bombs.
In episode 1, when she's trying to kill Kyubey, she's firing some king of "beams". That's an offensive technique we haven't see yet in detail. It could be that those "beams" are actually her arrows. All things considering, she seems to have a pretty good balance between her offencive a defensive means.