View Single Post
Old 2012-06-01, 09:23   Link #1304
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ strange indeed ... it's not the fact that he has esper powers that surprises me ... it's the fact that he could "overuse it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hao-sama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
last i will say on this issue.
Desrtsku you are missing my point ...
i think it was pretty clear that he went through the PCP.

Quote:
oh ... this was addressed to me? Ah my bad, I didn't see it ... Anyway thanks Hao-sama for the quote

ok since it's the Q & A thread I have a few questions Kagato3 (because there's some points I want to make clear after re-reading your posts seriously )
1. Are you sure he was labeled by the BODs as a gemstone the very first time he stepped in AC and not after he recently attracted attention by fighting magicians around the city, pwning Accel, etc ... ?
2. Was it ever stated that the guy in those urban legends who can negate power was identified as "Kamijou Touma" or anything else that could lead to him?
3. Was it ever stated that Himegami is a Level 0? ... Has there been a "Lv.0 Gemstone ability" in the first place (putting him aside)?
4. You said "his family never tried to hide IB" ... Are you sure his family really knew about IB? didn't his father always said he was "pursued my misfortune" and not "doomed" by IB? Did his father ever mentioned he can negate supernatural powers?
5. Are you sure that TV show was about a guy who can "negate supernatural powers" and not a "misfortune bringer phénomène de foire"?

BTW is it ok to ask numerous question at a time in this thread? ^^"