View Single Post
Old 2010-10-31, 21:43   Link #41
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
After watching the subs to confirm whether I was understanding the raws correctly, a pretty important plot point came up in the exchange between Kirino and Kyousuke. Particulary, the part where Kirino states that Kyousuke has ignored her for some undetermined amount of time and of all times, is finally acting like a brother.

What happened Kyousuke? Based on his reaction, he doesn't to realize what he did at all.
I was just about to post this! Seriously, this was the most interesting thing I took from the episode. It's honestly not surprising when you stop and think about it, but I was taking Kyousuke's word this entire time so I had never even considered it. I can't help but feel this won't be expanded on too much.

Also, when all of Kirino's books fell on the ground, and it started raining EVEN HARDER, I was totally crying out for Kirino. Noooooooooooooo! I felt her pain. her precious manga, completely ruined.

And . . . was Kyousuke covering for Kirino when talking to Saori? Kirino's in the bathroom crying and Kyou's telling Saori there's nothing to worry about. That was interesting.

Loved the episode.