View Single Post
Old 2013-02-16, 11:47   Link #93
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
When he fought with the 1st hokage they were pretty close in power level, but the present Madara was improved, his goal was to collect the 1st's cells and make himself stronger. We already saw he can use all of the known jutsu of the 1st and more importantly he has the rinnegan now. So why do you expect that a fight between these two would go the same way?
I don't expect a fight between those two to go the same way. I expect a fight between those two to not take place. At least, not the way things are now. Old dead fogeys have no business barging in on the current generation's fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
and how easy naruto falls under genjutsu. granted it was itachi, but he wasn't using MS, just ordinary sharingan ability.
....That wasn't a Sharingan ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i understand that what you're saying is kishi's explanation of how the senju are comparable, but i will only buy it if they have some sort of ability that negates the sharingans powers. like was said before, tobirama looked right into sasuke's MS without worry. i want to know why and get a better explanation of why they can do that
First of all, all you need to do is not look into their eyes, no big deal there. Guy can fight doujutsu users just fine, and his name isn't Senju. And Sasuke wasn't using any genjutsu at that point so there's no telling if there's any immunity there.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote