View Single Post
Old 2013-01-21, 10:52   Link #28744
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Y are action bases 1 so expensive......Im reluctant to pay $12 for a stand......they should be $7 imo......its basically shooting my wallet in the knee if I decide to get a MG as 90% of the time they wont come with one

Guess the next one Im gonna get is going to either come with a stand or does not require one to b kewl
Action Base 1 is more expensive because it's bigger, and it's designed for 1/100 scale GunPla kits.

It's like asking why is MG Exia more expensive than HG Exia...

Also, MG kits really don't come with a stand anymore. The only time they will include a stand is if a weapon is really too large to hold, and even that is a sometimes. An example is the MG 00 Qan[T] which came with an Action Base 2 to hold the Buster Rifle/Buster Sword.

So what I do with GunPla is limit myself to MG's and rarely 1/100 No Grades. Each time, I will get the MG kit with an Action Base 1. Simple.

I also look for deals online. Like sometimes I will buy from Amazon since I have an Amazon Prime account which gives me free & unlimited 2 day delivery on most things sold by Amazon, and Amazon themselves now sell some GunPla kits. Prices can be a little bit more, but I like the fast delivery.