View Single Post
Old 2007-03-31, 12:23   Link #11
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Going by my personality...probably I'll be doing a Lacus type thing and be part of the diplomatic corps or something...I'm good at giving advice sometimes it makes me wonder why my mom sometimes ask me what to do next on a continuing family problem, LOL... I'm very intuitive when it comes to people, and I use my intuitiveness in order to get at the root of the problem with no heartless precision...and it's probably because of my nature (being too much of a goody two shoes and all) that people always seem to underestimate that I'm such an idiot that just charges blindly into upholding what I feel/deem/know to be real; in truth, I sit back, relax, and see the situation at hand in the BIGGER picture before trying to do something "stupid". I believe in doing something once you've pretty much gauged the entire scenario and testing it first before plunging straight in. I also am tolerant of what others think; I don't go biting their heads off randomly just because they don't feel the same way I do. I also try not to be a hypocrite; hypocrisy is something that just totally infuriates me for some reason. I am no saint, but I try not to get on other people's nerves for being a hypocrite.

I have no fancy skills except that I have photographic memory; maybe they'll get to assign me to the intelligence corps? I read a book, or essays, and I remember its gist even after a long time has already passed, same goes for noticing discrepancies in photographs once I have analyzed them well enough. Only, I haven't actually tested myself to assure my chances of survival, so I have no idea what would happen to me in case something DOES happen. I could go to a certain place I've never been before just by asking directions and just that. I also know things just by watching others do it first before attempting to do it by myself (which, unfortunately, only covers things/subjects/whatever it is that is/are relevant to my interests ), I suck at techie stuff. As in SUCK.

Fame doesn't faze me, so probably I wouldn't be persuaded to do this or that just because a famous personality said so. I'm quietly critical of what goes on around me, and even if I don't take to the streets shouting slogans or what have you, you could count on me into sticking through my belief through thick or thin or whatever, as long as it is allowed (I could adapt my belief to whatever else is going on at the moment; I don't stay hellish about getting my belief through even if it doesn;t fit the environment anymore). I also display a certain disregard for what is the norms in the society; I just like certain things about me to be different (for example, I try to make [and fail unfortunately LOL ] different sigs from the usual, I even designed my own tshirts just because I just want to break away from what is perceived/deemed correct or beautiful in the fashion sense), so this attitude could land me in the PR department of Dullindal, or Djibril for that matter... or maybe just a faceless part of a group of people who just see differently than what the government is showing to the populace...rebel faction member, anyone? I also have some evil talent of writing, PR could give me a chance to shine. Maybe I could even design Dullindal's wardrobe, while at it. I have this pseudo doujin going on for the last 3 years, and I like designing clothes so much and I also see to it that it fits the personality with whatever my characters are trying to project...charisma and being popular for being a critic on the current government sometimes needs oomph from the way people dress themselves, too.

Or maybe my not so great cooking skills could put me also to the test of being assigned to a ship's kitchen, while at it. Pilots work better on full stomachs.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote