View Single Post
Old 2011-01-31, 20:39   Link #82
Raiga
tl;dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genten View Post
I really wasn't interested in this anime before this trailer because such little information about it was released. We got a title, a forty second trailer that didn't show any information about animation or characters, and a summary that was merely "Suburu collaborating with GAINAX". They were really holding out information about this thing until the very end, huh?

Now that I've seen the trailer I'm on the fence about whether or not to watch this show. On one hand, the animation is gorgeous. I mean, come on, it's GAINAX. It's so pretty and shiny and colorful. It pretty much shouts, "watch me for the sparkles!" And I am tempted. Boy, am I tempted. However, on the other hand that looks past shiny things, I realize I have a lot of other shows to watch, including another magical girl show. Can I really afford to watch another series? I mean, I'm already three episodes behind on Yumekui Merry. Do I have any hope of staying caught up with another series?

Also, I'm a little wary of this collaboration. Sure, the Suburu logo could be all the advertising available but what if they go overboard with showing Suburu's? I don't necessarily think GAINAX would do this but. . . you never really know. Aside from that, I might try this series out for the fact that it's four episodes, so not too much of my time would be wasted.
4 episodes, each one 5-6 minutes. You probably may as well.

Last edited by Raiga; 2011-01-31 at 21:02.
Raiga is offline   Reply With Quote