View Single Post
Old 2009-01-06, 14:12   Link #18
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
*looks next to her at her book closet still filled with about 15 tapes of Disney movies etc.*
hmm ..

I would say my favourite was The land before time though here it was called Platvoet en zijn vrienden AKA Littlefoot with his friends in Dutch, I was quite surprised to find that movie on my Boss his harddisc and watched it a couple months ago when I had to babysit hsi disc cause he was scared it would be stolen

another one I loved was 101 Dalmatians, I was quite young when I saw that film and me and my friend would pretend to be puppies from the movie and replay scenes by mimicking their voices

What I loved about Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast were the more darker tones, like the Ursula song in Mermaid and with B&B the opening when the tale of the Prince is told, the music used back then still is one of my favourite pieces of film music

And does anyone remember ferngully, I loved that one as well the Dutch dub was really one of the best things done and I love the songs in it, specially the one from Hexus and Batty

also I loved the movie We're back! A dinosaur movie, I rented it twice even as a kid though I couldn't understand English that very well at the time I loved the dinosaurs though I hardly remember what that movie was about
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote