View Single Post
Old 2010-04-27, 18:05   Link #27
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

After a few months, translated chapter 3 is out. Get it at Himatsubushi website, as usual. Thanks again, HMT!

Overall, pretty interesting. A couple of characters are introduced, most mysterious being Saori. Pretty sure that her extreme otaku-like appearance and manner of speaking is unlike her 'true' self, as its obvious she chose to do those so that the group members won't be wary of her (like they were of imouto and kuruneko). After all, her empathy of others is close to being telepathic, so she must have planned all this ahead of time.

Which ties in to my favourite line of the chapter (which is a no brainer considering me)...
Quote:
Geez... Why do beauties always have some problem with their personality? Thanks to you people, my prejudice against beauties has become even worse. Normal is the best after all... Ah, I want to see my childhood friend for no reason now...
So yeah, my osananajimi rival radar is on overdrive here, as Saori might be the first 'beauty' that he sees that doesn't have a major flaw in her personality lol. If she ever gets out of those fugly apparel, that is.

In any case, the whole situation kinda makes me feel bad for imouto-san, for once. Guess she hasn't heard of the saying, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Kyou actually has the common sense to recognize this, but him being him, he keeps it to himself. For all your retorts in the previous chapters, and you couldn't mention the fact that her apparel isn't suitable? What a douche...

Of course, as always, its Kyou's tsukkomi-like remarks that makes this series for me ("What high class lady?" "This is obviously pre-packaged stuff!" etc.). Now if he only actually says some of these out loud (like imouto's clothes this chapter), instead of keeping it to himself, half the problematic situations wouldn't have surfaced. But then again, it woudn't be Ore no Imouto if he actually said them lol...

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote