View Single Post
Old 2012-06-15, 16:56   Link #95
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

What Enel needed is not the ark, but the clouds that was produced by the ark. Enel just needed clouds to store huge amounts of charge for his thunderstorms and the subsequent electron bomb Raigou.

Enel using clouds is just like Aokiji using the sea and Crocodile using the desert, all Logias are more powerful in their own beneficial environments.

What makes Enel's ability such a powerful destructive force is that he is able to use it with his Mantra to do pin point 'satellite cannon' attacks in a huge radius around him. His lightning has shown to be able to punch a hole straight through soil and rock on the Vearth.

All Logias are extremely powerful forces of nature with potential to cause disasters and are easily on top of the list for pure destructive force.

Luffy did not destroy Noah, only a part of it. But to be fair, he did destroy most of Shiki's island with the Giganto Thor Axe, which was imbued with lightning.

Alot of these guys can destroy islands, if you give them enough time to pound away, charge up their powers etc.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/