View Single Post
Old 2009-05-21, 11:24   Link #5
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
*fans herself*
My...God that was intense... my heart's beating xD
(someone turn up the temperature in here a little?)

It seems that indeed, eps 1,3,5,7 etc are the intense, action ones and 2,4,6 = informative, plot building ones.

I just gotta say, Diana, psycho serial killer that she is, totally rocks my world.
I love her. xD

I remember reading her character profile back in March and was excited to have a "twisted" Selecao among the group.
But today's ep, definitely makes this series darker, more 'adult themed', it's definitely no kids/teen anime.
(*celebrates* yes!!!!!)
Almost has a Speed Grapher depraved level to it, I love it xD

It's a Selecao vs Selecao ep of sorts, but seeing as they can check out each others records, it makes a "battle" somewhat more dangerous than a Light vs Kira Death Note style one.
The only thing here that'll save you is your imagination and a quick call(s) to Juiz and hope that it outsmarts whoever you're facing.

Makes me think now, if they really pit a Selecao vs another Selecao on a serious battle level in the future ep (or in the movie if it continues on with the story) it'll be something mad fierce, lol

*checks herself*
K... calmed down now.
If that episode pattern is accurate then 8 will be something 'so so' ish, I guess, but ep 7 =
It sealed my love for this series, *fingers crossed* here's hoping ep 11 doesn't disappoint

edit:
@ Ihadurca - rather, there's no limit to a human's imagination, that's where we'll see how interesting (and twisted) this series can really get; the end was Mastercard priceless.
It's better (being general here) if peeps just wait for the raw for 7 and go in totally blind and watch it than read a description on overall summary of the ep.
Something's in life are 100% worth the WTF factor, today's ep is one of them xD
Loved it.

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia

Last edited by Mystique; 2009-05-21 at 11:39.