View Single Post
Old 2011-12-03, 23:11   Link #35136
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan View Post
Dibs on penning Hayate's sexual frustration! Also, I would certainly not mind seeing it drawn xD, eh eh? *nudgenudge*
Hahaha I'm TRYING to not summon too many image-bunnies here... They are coming... I cannot get out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post

I've been trying to tone down on the "waiting until she's legal" aspect of Hayate and Vivio's relationship , because as you mentioned, I don't want it basically retreading the ViCia relationship themes. It's undoubtedly something that's on Hayate's mind , but I prefer to write about the other issues that come up in a large age-gap relationship than just the sex , purely because it forces me to challenge my creativity .
True that - it's already a concept that's been covered before in ViCia. No doubt there'll still be some influence of it here, but no point making it a big theme ... although, Hayate's gropper reputation might make it even more of a gaffaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse
And didn't yui start a picture a while back that hinted at this?
And I finished that one. *Yanks an image-bunny off shoulder* These things leave teeth marks, you know??

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse
Hm...I dunno, I kind of like that the "main event" (assuming that to be the moment where Hayate and Vivio start seriously dating) isn't shown in a specific story . I honestly don't see the Hayate x Vivio Files as being one long story, but made up of many one-shots and separate stories for a reason.
As a reader I don't particularly mind not seeing the particular scene either (it would definitely be nice to find out how they resolve it, but it's not 'The Defining Moment' of the Files). It obviously happens at some point because we see stories that take place before and after, but the stories all have different emphases so that I'm not stuck with the feeling that the entire set of HxV Files revolves around them getting together.