View Single Post
Old 2012-03-05, 08:49   Link #82
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by raitouazura View Post
i'm still downloading this game, so i have few question :

what is the good and bad part of this game?
how many heroine you can get the ending with?
is there true / harem end?

that's all, thanks in advance
The game is pretty awesome, IMO. One of my favorites from last year. As Falick pointed out, plot & character wise the game is somewhat generic, a classic RPG line-up if I must call it something. Still, the game has some very epic moments you just can't miss.

Gameplay, this is where the game truly shines. You have a huge number of quest to be done, lots of allies to be recruited, a huge number of maps to complete, hundreds of items to create / obtain. So, most of your time will be spent in the RPG elements rather than on the plot. If you don't like countless hours of grinding for materials / EXP / items stay way from it. When I first completed (100% on everything) the game, my playtime was over 600hrs.

As for the routes. There are only three ending for each of three main heroines: Yuela, Emiritta and Seravi. All the other female characters get side-stories during either of the three main routes. There's something like a fourth ending for the game once you complete the EX-Dungeons but, it's more like an extended epilogue rather than a true end.

There is no harem route per say but, by the end of the game everyone is in love with Will (every girl has at least one 18+ scene) and stay with him. Not exactly harem route but, if you meet certain conditions a 4P with the main heroines is possible.

In short. Plot wise is pretty generic with some epic moments. Characters are all likeable and they get their share of development. Gameplay is godlike but, remember it requires you to grind for hours and hours if you are aiming at 100% completion.