View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 16:08   Link #35
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
So, uh, ep 15.

Spoiler for spoilers:

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DEMONWOLF?? Why don't you say anything about that, Mykage? ;_; )

And wtf was this ED? O__O) It has like... absolute nothing to do with the episode? Like, at all...? (They must be regretting not giving Jin and Yunoha a bigger role, huh.)

......now let's find out about that BGM....

Btw, today's Shrade. XDDDD

SPOILERS

LOL...WOW rage much??!! I have to agree with you on the Amata running bit I was like WTH just fly over there you idiot and hurry up before he takes Mikono away completely!!!...I'm thinking Zessica did a bit of research after she had that vision via the mirror...that...or...she knows more than she is letting on? Kagura prob bled from his mouth when he hit the floor? LOL and omg my heart was wrenching when Amata was all beat up...if you can't distinguish Kagura's normal speech from his reversal speech then Mykage has done an excellent job at manipulating and screwing him up (but then again what's really normal with Kagura?)...And what was with that evil smirk on Kagura's face before he was whisked away by Mykage again? I get the feeling Kagura isn't being truthful or is hiding/plotting something ( no matter how moe or damn sexy smokin hot he is in this episode)...next episode I think Mikono will be recollecting her encounter with (hottie Kagura - wtf of course she'll be doing that) but I dont think she'll go as far as betraying Neo Deava so I think Kagura (or even Mykage) will have to force her to go to Altair...By the way does it seem that history is repeating itself? The last part of this episode and the next one (assuming Mikono does get abducted this time) is like when Sirius went to Atlantia, and tried to persuade Sylvia to go as well (...somewhere along those episodes).