View Single Post
Old 2012-08-04, 02:27   Link #3882
Principalities

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
Ah.. Freedom.. You still so fine!
New animation is good. More to come I hope..

Maybe the guys from the Seed animation team can show the AGE team how to properly draw key poses.. I just realised that Seed is really good at this. From the least important to the most important MS all have great key poses and this combined with well thought out camera angles result in very dynamic action shots. Those shots are not always well animated and they are definitely not always realistic, sometimes the mobile suits aren't even actually animated and instead they just move in a 2.5D multiplane environment. but the Seed animators have good understanding of the basics on how to create an action shot.

Too bad that all of this goes unnoticed for the most part because those shots are reused so many times as stock footage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
Loved this episode! Freedom fandom. I really liked the beam spam animation. It makes me wonder how much I would've liked SEED had it debuted later with HD animation and probably no reused scenes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69 View Post
that just makes me think, had seed gotten the same animation as 00 it would had been really awsome.
I am in concurrence. Combine the 3 quotes above and SEED would have been legendary.

And on a completely unrelated note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T13Ma7U65gU

Last edited by Principalities; 2012-08-04 at 03:02.
Principalities is offline   Reply With Quote