View Single Post
Old 2013-04-05, 08:38   Link #481
Iron Maw
Banned

Current progress

Main game:

Just got through Ch 16, 17 and 18 in one sitting. It's so nice to have actual boss dialogue instead of some generic liner.

I don't know if anyone did this, but I actually trained Say'ri for a bit so she could fight her brother. Yeah I'm big on theatrics, sue me.

Really though, cliched or not it made the most sense from a plot perspective, it's one fight the MC shouldn't be involved. Besides Chrom's dialogue with Yen'fay is pretty meh compared to previous Bosses.

Speaking of which, I kinda wish Cervantes and Pheros were capable of switching sides. I liked their characters from brief moment you met them, they're definitely the best of the minor antagonists.

Notable supports/side stuff:

Fe Avatar & Lon'qu: Pretty amusing how childish Avatar is here and slightly out character. Sneaking into a person's tent at night? Really? Still fun though.

Gaius & Nowi: Great stuff, Nowi so damn clueless despite being around for thousands of years. But she better stop barking up the wrong tree, as Gaius is already married to certain Bolt Axe wielding girl who probably won't take none to kindly to this.

Gregor & Marribelle: As usual, Gregor's supports (especially with the ladies) are always good.

Kellam & Tharja: Some wasn't expecting this to be about either one families, but it's quite nice. Hell Tharja writing letters to her folks is amazing in itself.

Fred & Cherche: Man, if I hadn't had Cordelia or Gergor married to these guys respectively, I might have coupled these two instead. Great chemistry here too and poor Virion. lol

Argh, what is this game doing to me!

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-04-05 at 12:13.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote