View Single Post
Old 2012-09-07, 22:04   Link #676
Karakuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
In regards to how sexes handle life threatening situations I think it is a very difficult one to deal with. Rather I would just super generalise and lump everyone be it boy or girl as a hostage with their lives on the line. Everyone handles things in different ways, some people head into danger head on (front liners), others back these people (merch and crafters), whilst I guess others could still in the first town in denial.

Training helps so Kirito's kendo probably has given him a edge at the beginning, anyone who has had first aid responsibilities, military/police training would imho deal with adverse situations better then the average Joe.

_but_ also that can backfire as trained people tend to rely on backup and resources that their organisation gives, well unless they are some uber elite special forces type!
I know people differ in every situations, what I mean is, the majority. Just like you can say men like playing Football much more than women ( I think this one I can't be wrong, please...I can't be wrong...otherwise my whole life would've been a lie...lol ). Of course many women enjoy it, but as there are more men into it, we could say men enjoy it more, but it doesn't really mean there will be a tiny number of women who enjoy it.
Anyway, back to the episode discussion, I laughed when Klein spoke with Kirito at the end. " Just consider hardship as a part of training and keep working hard, kiddo. " And his face while he said that...Priceless!!! I hope I wasn't the only one...lol
Karakuri is offline   Reply With Quote