Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki-ism View Post
No, they just control peoples mind.

"You wanna buy some death sticks?"

"You don't want to sell any death sticks." *Hand movement*

"I don't want to sell any death sticks."

"You want to go home and rethink your life."

"I want to go home and, rethink my life..." *walks away*
I thought so afterwards XD But it doesn't work on every people IIRC. It failed on Watto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
I won't be surprised if the Sith can though, and of course they probably don't have any proscriptions for marriage and that sort of thing. Love leads to passion, passion leads to loss, loss leads to vengeance, and vengeance leads to the Dark Side.
I disagree with the Jedis though. Even without his love stories with padme, Anakin's soul wasn't all good I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Awesome, keep it up for a while. Do the occasional little test to see how much more she's agreeable with, and step it up slowly from there. Eventually you want to get to the stage where she thinks nothing of you putting your arm around her shoulder or waist while she's talking in length about her thoughts and feelings; that's the point when you want to try and steer the conversation to a point where you can get an excuse to steal a kiss from her.

Of course, take my suggestion with a pinch of salt and skepticism; it's just as likely, like Narona is all too fond of reminding me, that it could backfire on you. You gotta be sharp as to the girl's nature, enough to figure out whether she'll take it well.
Well, the girls who dislike that are not all as violent as me Many of them would just reject the boy for good.

In my case, I'm part of the girls who consider that only one person (not family) has the right to touch them (husband), Those who don't follow the rules just ask to be killed

Hitagi from Bakemonogarati gave me some good ideas. Instead of slapping, kicking, punching etc. I should now use a staple on annoying boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
I didn't know that, actually. Well, it's a silly rule
Yup

Last edited by Narona; 2009-10-14 at 14:37.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote