View Single Post
Old 2012-01-07, 02:20   Link #16
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Keyhole stopped working on Tokio MX just when Shana started. I got a rotten luck.

However, waiting some hours to see it subbed was worth it. The initial Khamsin vs Sabrac was a nice introduction, but I wonder why he didn't just kill 'the Destroyer' when he had the chance, instead of just cutting the palm of his hand. I know that Stigma may kill him at the end, but it would have been much easy to just get rid of Khamsin there.

The Shana vs Yuji was kind of dissapointing at the beginning, Yuji could completely dominate her with just his silver flames. And just when I thought that was it for this episode, the battle was balanced and Yuji got his hair style back, he should be thanking Shana for being that much of kind

And although I knew that there was no way we could get a kiss so early, once I heard Shana saying 'vow' and her face getting close to Yuji's, I had to replay the scene just to find out it was a kiss on the cheek. Can't wait to see the real one sometime in future episodes.

To end up, the Snake of Festival appearation and the other Flame Hazes through the world feeling the shake, together with that drama-like song made this episode memorable. I do would have liked to see some more action on the Sale & Chiara's part, I hope they don't cut out anything in that part.

10/10, Shana keeps getting better and better.