View Single Post
Old 2010-06-11, 07:00   Link #25328
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
Back to the Shadowsverse questions, I (maybe too subtly) hinted at where I'm going with these questions back in Chrono's World, but I guess I should stop beating around the Bush and be direct:

Does Yuuno know or not, and what (Shadowsverse-canonically) would happen to him if someone knows that he knows?
Yuuno may know--he's exceedingly bright, and he hangs around with the canon cast. And he is personally in charge of what is, apparently, the single largest database of information, including the details of Lost Logia that can obliterate planets at a time, so it's entirely possible that he's in the loop legitimately.

If he's not, then there's no chance that anything would happen to him. His security clearance is off the charts (after all, as librarian of the Infinity Library, he has access to everything), and he's personally close to all kinds of people that Chrono wouldn't want to hurt. The basic reaction is, "Well, he's less likely to blurt it out than Nanoha."

Mind you, if you're writing a comedy fic, then nothing's stopping you from making Chrono make Yuuno think that Dire Consequences will arise from having access to this Forbidden Knowledge. In fact...he probably would.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote