View Single Post
Old 2009-11-15, 04:22   Link #58
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to forgottendiary Send a message via MSN to forgottendiary Send a message via Yahoo to forgottendiary
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
But she was just that. Hell, she still don't have any kind of character yet. She's as good as a plot device for now...though cute maskot is similar in the role.
Perhaps the DVD extras might change my opinion, but Yin didn't shown anything other than her affection to Hei.
But we'll see. I bet Yin is now like Bai's replacement for him.
It's clinically tested that humans tend to focus on the things that reinforce their bias.

For Yin lovers such as myself, I will always look back to the scenes where (I think) Yin's character shone and this reinforces my adoration of her and so on and so forth.

Unsurprisingly, this would not be the case for the non-Yin lovers. For them these instances would be nothing but trivial, meaningless or as you mentioned the other time, cliche thus equally reinforcing that belief.

So uh, I suppose if you keep asking "Why Yin? Why the huge number of following?" I don't think anything constructive about Yin will change your mind except if you choose to do so yourself.

I'm guilty for doing this myself, but it's far easier to find fault rather than the other way around. In other words, "we choose what we want to see".