Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 23:11   Link #26017
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
that maybe but if it got so bad that a parent feels the need to kill their own children to survive. I would think rebelling against the regime would be a better choice. There might be choices worst then killing and eating your own children but death by a gun shot to your own head isn't it.
Problem is North Korea is like East Europeans countries used to be and how Cuba is right now. Let me explain with a little tale. My cousin went to Cuba to visit other doctors, out of her kindness she decided to throw a little party for her fellow colleagues, she bought some food and drinks in a cuban market, nothing special. That night during the reuinion the police raided the house and questioned my cousins about the illegal *facepalm* party. In North Korea I think if you even think too hard about rebellion (do not show an idiot happy face) your neighbors will call the government (no doubt in hope to get a little bread) to question you. Also, North Korea is built like hell, the defenses are NOT to prevent an enemy from invading it, they are built to prevent anyone from getting out, because "Who would want to invade hell?" (bonus points to anyone that can tell from what DC comic is that quote").