View Single Post
Old 2010-10-01, 21:00   Link #2272
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces

Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism
Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
No one may not already care about it but whatever. I just re-watch some episodes again. And this comes into my attention. It is about "If someone kill Araragi, then I will kill that person too" from Senjougahara. At first, I just thought that she said that because of her twist and whimsical nature. But considering that this quote from Senjougahara had quite a big play later in both Suraga arc and Tsubasa arc. Especially in Tsubasa arc which made Araragi to realize that he didn't want to be killed and called for help from Shinobu.

Do you think that this is actually what Senjougahara has already anticipated in the first place or not? She is very understanding and intelligence. She know that Araragi is a kind of person who is willingly to sacrifice his own life to help other people. So, she decide to set up a plan to prevent him from doing that by saying she will kill whoever kill him. Knowing that Senjougahara is a serious person. That's why Araragi doesn't allow himself to be killed. Because he doesn't want anybody to die because of him and he also doesn't want his girlfriend to be a murderer too. Considering this then it looks like all of these are going according to Senjougahara's plan, right?
Ha, well if you look at it that way, then yea it does seem like there was more to that statement she made. I noticed something along these lines too by episode 15.

I'm not sure whether she did or didn't have anything like this planned out. Maybe Araragi is just lucky.