View Single Post
Old 2010-12-10, 17:54   Link #7360
fukarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassesLady View Post
I really don't get why you guys are so hard on the Nagi-manga arc. Sure, it's not like super-event packed, but it's given character development to characters who've needed it (mainly Nagi, but also some to Chiharu and Ayumu). I'm finding it interesting to see how Nagi's independence is growing, for one thing.

I also find it hilarious how half of the 'wow, this arc has suddenly gotten so much better now that Athene's around' is such blatant favouritism (at least wait until she's done something? I mean really - all she's done is show up in kid form for some reason. If it was anyone else, I'd bet most of you wouldn't think it was interesting.) It's also funny how all the new activity since Athene's shown up again is arguing about whether she even deserves the attention. Well, here's hoping that this turns out just to be a fluffy filler mini-arc and all the fanboys end up crying in disappointment BD

(Sorry, I'm horrible. <3)
That is because it is all a big comparison. In Hina/ Athena's arc, we have event filled, action packed, emotion boiling over chapters. Nagi's chapters, in comparison, is boring as hell. I know Nagi "needed" the attention as she is the main character and she needs development, but it cannot change the fact that it is significantly worse than Hina/ Athena arc. In layman's term, during Hina/ Athena's arc, every week I am looking forward to the new chapter to see how the story unfold, I have no such feeling whatsoever in Nagi's chapter.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote