View Single Post
Old 2011-09-02, 15:22   Link #1045
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Awww, I wish I could give Shouma a big hug, because his concern for Ringo was simply adorable =03(no homo). As someone already said, she's hit the bottom of the barrel on the crazy chart. I can't see her doing anything worse than poisoning Tabuki's food to make a baby with him while he's sleeping. Well, she could come to some conclusion and end up killing him, then herself. Despite her previous antics, I'd be surprised if she goes that far. And now that the diary is torn in half, I think her connection to Momoka will dwindle a little. I knew she had to lose that diary in some way if she was ever going to move on, but I didn't think it'd happen at the same time other events took place(Shou + car). Some people say they'd rather see Kanba in action, but I'd like to see Ringo get a bit of closure and stability(hopefully with Shou's help ) before moving on.

And on another note, I've never seen Utena, nor do I know about this director, but I really don't see the point in comparing works with a 10 year difference time frame with each other, esp when its premise isn't really the same. This whole 'Ikuhara" talk is kinda annoying really. It's alright to reference his/her style in context to what is happening in the show, but when it permeates most of the discussion over the actual content of the episodes, it makes for a boring, pointless read =0\.

edit: I forgot to mention how I loved Himari in this episode working out and punching with those huge boxing gloves (^,^). Moments like these makes it hard to choose whether I like penguin hat Himari over the regular one(I'm going with the latter =03).

Last edited by frubam; 2011-09-02 at 15:33.