View Single Post
Old 2011-05-17, 07:17   Link #4100
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Yui owns an I-Phone lol. And Mars' Dragon Subduing Palm!

Honestly speaking, I think Shiori would be the one to rescue them both since they are going to be ambushed by Vintage. With the Goddess Minerva - after all she was the one who overheard their date at Disneyland.

Poor Shiori is going to have a rude awakening if Mars were to comment about Yui liking a guy being a "boy" herself. And what is with that parting expression on her face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
No.

And then Shiori learns how one becomes the Seme and the Uke and watches the Seme dominating the Uke by saying things like "Your mine my pretty"!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Yui and Keiko has reached a new form of agreement: Take turns being the seme and uke.

Seems it's now Keiko's turn to be the seme and Yui to be the uke.
Keiko: You are now mine, my pretty.
Yui: Keima-kun.
Shiori: O_O *draws doujinshi*
That is disgusting. Stop it already you two; before Shiori takes an interest in cross-dressing couples already!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote