View Single Post
Old 2013-06-23, 05:46   Link #1118
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
I think Wavehawk means Yukikaze as a TSF.

...which would be a recon-specced Active Eagle, since Novel Sylph and Super Sylph are based off the Active Eagle (though the tails are canted outwards, there's some stealthy features, and greater wing sweep).
- ...which I am currently trying to convert a Koto 1/144 Strike Eagle into. Sans the recce abilities. It won't look like the TE Active Eagle. Right now it's conceptually like the Hazel series from Gundam--grunt machines remodified into weapons and system testbeds.

I've just done a reread of Yukikaze and Good Luck Yukikaze and am back on writing sporadic bits and pieces of the story (apart from hours of despair after messy days at work), but my concern was that I didn't want to rehash stuff that was in Kambayashi's novels or shown in the Yukikaze OVA. I toyed with the idea of having TSFs do that crazy 180 flight trick, but that's done (and isn't quite as cool with humanoid robots).

Definitely need to clean the mess up once it's done. But for now I'll try to work out the next segment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangathell
On the muv luv wiki it states that inia and trista's last name, sestina is a reference to the generation of esper that they were born into, but it doesn't say where in muv luv canon this information is imparted furthermore where did the reference to sestina being a reference to generation six espers specifically.
- Honestly don't know. But this is the fanfiction section, so maybe the General and Game Discussion thread might be a better place to ask the question.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote