View Single Post
Old 2013-10-28, 14:05   Link #20
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
They should be responsible for their own gunpla before battle, otherwise there will be a bunch of guys who claim their suit faulty and want a rematch. In this case it's clearly Kirara broke his suit way before the match. It's his fault that he didn't make a double check before each match.
Blame Sei for being seduced by her kind of (Even though he denies it =w= ) XD

Quote:
Among all thing, she had to choose the GM, why? And the Gerbera Tetra? I would say she may not love Gunpla, but those mean something to her that she chose them in her conversation/work.
You know how Gerbera Tetra was piloted by Cima Garahau who betrayed Zeon? Kind of symbolizes how Kirara/Mihoshi went befriending(?) Sei except she betrayed him in a way then only to come back at her to her own demise.

Quote:
If we can't see her again, I'd be rage. She is a dedicated girl. To watch 20 series and study all that gunpla shit would require a huge effort, and I would rate her higher than China for that.
I predict she is going to be a bit more popular character than China in terms of character design. Personality-wise I wouldn't be too sure. (Time and amount of fanarts that are drawn by various artists will tell). But her normal looks (her idol looks fail) are way better looking for sure. But considering artists of PIXIV pretty much drew her a lot on day 1 immediately, I think China will be overshadowed by her kind of (Then by Aila Jyrkiäinen and her Qubeley Papillon in the near future). Well China is kind of plain =w=.
Considering this is a 2-cour series, I am not sure when she can come back but really since Sei was pretty energetic about wanting to interact with her more about Gunpla, and that the determined look on her face after she heard Ral-san's comment at the end, I think she will appear again in the near future, maybe befriending Sei for real this time. (Although I hope she really drops her bitch act)

Quote:
Gundam show is for selling model kit. Shocking news.
And it's for pwning Overpowered Mobile suits easily using more lower grade mobile suits in technology! (I don't know about Heat Nata, but in reality Zaku's physical weapons can't do shit against Justice Gundam due to phase shift armor, but this anime pretty much took out the special armor concept - Although that exists in the games with mobile suits from various series too XD)
Mephis is offline   Reply With Quote